Every man has a different taste for hairstyles. Some people want the latest trend for long hair, while others just want a cut that doesn’t require much maintenance but still looks great. For those gentlemen who want a simple, clean haircut, we’ve got the best high and tight hairstyles for you.
What comes to mind when we mention the simple men’s high and tight haircuts? It was originally intended for soldiers because their simple hairstyle would keep them clean for long. It was first incorporated into civilian life by black men in the 1980s. Later, the haircut began to spread to young Moroccans and Asians. Now some of the world’s most fashionable and sexiest male celebrities, such as David Beckham, Conor McGregor and Brad Pitt, have all opted for the high and tight military haircuts.
High and Tight is probably one of the easiest hairstyles for men to maintain. This high fade haircut is best for men with a nice head, as its defining feature is short hair on the sides and back of the head, plus a buzzed top. In this creative and dynamic 21st century, a tall, tight hairstyle is not always short. It is often characterized by a line design, a parting at the top, or a variation in texture.
Should I get a high tight haircut? The name comes from the military lexicon, meaning that this haircut style is clean, quick, and easy without any complexity. This hairstyle works for all types of hair, but as for the face shape, high and tight fade is also good for men with oval or square faces.
If you’re considering a high and tight fade haircut and want an example of this traditional military hairstyle, check out the hairstyle images below to decide which one is best for you.
The Best Short High And Tight Haircuts For Men
1. Crop Top + Skin Fade
2. Full Beard And Flattop Haircut For Round Face
3. High And Tight Haircut For Thick Hair
4. Short Wavy Brush Up With Fade And Beard
5. High Skin Fade + Side Swept Line Up
6. Neckline Hair Design + Short Curly Top + Bald Fade
7. Short High And Tight Haircuts For Natural Curly Hair
8. Shaved Hairline + Lined Up + Skin Fade
9. High And Tight For Thin Hair
10. Afro Curly Hair High And Tight
11. Undercut High And Tight + Blonde Faux Hawk
12. Textured Quiff Mid Fade
13. Wavy French Crop With Low Fade
14. High And Tight Caesar Haircut
15. Messy Spiky + Low Fade And Beard
16. High And Tight Haircut With Fringe
17. Short Spiky High And Tight Hairstyle
18. Side Part Shaved Sides
19. Simple Buzz Cut + Beard Fade
20. Afro Drop Skin Fade With Line Up
21. Neat Short High And Tight Fade For Oval Face Guy
22. Shaved Sides And Back With Hard Part
23. High And Tight With Blonde Slicked Back Undercut
24. High Bald Fade Short On Top
25. Short Summer Haircuts For Asian Men
26. A Neat Military Haircut
High and tight is a classic hairstyle, an extension of the buzz cut. For decades, it was one of the most popular men’s hairstyles available today, but still maintained a strong personality rather than a flat buzz cut. One of the biggest benefits is the simplicity of the style. If you have a good set of hairdressers, you can easily cut this style yourself. It has been popular in barbershops for decades, and it’s not going away anytime soon.