Jensen Ackles is an American actor, best known for his roles in TV shows such as Dark Angel, Smallville, and Supernatural. He was born in Dallas, Texas, with Irish, English and Scottish ancestry. Father Alan Roger Ackles; mother Donna Joan Shaffer; brother Joshua; sister MacKenzie. In 1997, he joined the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, playing Eric Brady. From 1998 to 2000, he was nominated for several TV awards. He married longtime actress Daniel Harris on May 15, 2010, in his hometown of Dallas, Texas.
Hollywood heartthrob Jason Ackles’ hairstyle is the most popular textured cut among men! Women are crazy about it. Whether you’re interested in Jensen Ackles’ hairstyle, or just interested in Dean Winchester’s hairstyle and wondering how to do it, we’ve got plenty of Jensen Ackles’ hairstyle pictures for inspiration!
To copy Jensen Ackles’ hairstyles, you need thick straight hair. However, how you style your hair and cut it is a matter of personal preference.
For example. His classic crew cut is paired with tapered edges, but guys can opt for a more modern look with a low or high fade. The same goes for the Mohawk, the spiky hair, the messy and textured top and more.
Top 15 Best Jensen Ackles Hairstyles Over The Years
15. Jensen Ackles Crew Cut with Light Stubble Beard
14. Jensen Ackles Hair 2021
13. Jensen Ackles’ Messy Hairstyle
12. Jensen Ackles Faux Hawk Haircut
11. Longer Jensen Ackles Hair 2021
10. Jensen Ackles Hairstyle In The Boys Season 3
9. Jensen Ackles Fade Haircut
8. Drop Fade Brushed Back
7. Short Jensen Ackles Haircut
6. Formal Hairstyles For Short Hair
5. Jensen Ackles Spikes
4. Men’s Professional Hairstyles For Work
3. Jensen Ackles Medium Length Haircut With Beard
2. Mid Bald Fade + Textured Fohawk
1. Jensen Ackles Supernatural Haircut