Low fade is a popular haircut because it works with any type of hair and is easy to maintain. It is not as extreme as the high fade, nor as subtle as the medium fade, and it offers an elegant and stylish style for the modern gentleman. Low fade is a versatile haircut, whether you’re looking for a professional hairstyle for work or a casual street haircut, there are plenty of low fade styles to consider that can take your hairstyle to the next level.
Some men want long hair to make themselves look sexier, while some men prefer short hair to make themselves look simpler, while others may want short hair with low fade. To inspire you, we’ve compiled a list of the best low-fade hairstyles for men.
What is a low fade haircut?
There is a common misconception that low fading is a hairstyle, which is not entirely correct. In fact, it is described as a cutting technique, low fading can be matched with a variety of hairstyles to achieve the effect you want.
This is a technique that mixes hair of different lengths together smoothly, shortening the sides and back from top to bottom. Blend the hair above the ears with the hairline to create a modern look for men.
Low fade is one of the most professional and versatile hairstyles. A favorite for businessmen, it works with all hair types and lengths, and you can add this cut to a wide variety of hairstyles to make a man look more stylish.
Will A Low Fade Suit Me?
Is a low-fade haircut the right choice for you? This depends on several factors. First, face shape. It can be combined with a variety of hairstyles, meaning that whether your face is round, square, oval or anything else, you can find a low fade style that suits you. Because the faded sides make the face look longer and more attractive. The top can be cut short for a classic buzz cut, or lengthened for a high curl.
Another issue that really needs to be considered is maintenance. Low fading requires frequent haircuts to maintain the best condition, so if you have limited time, a low fading haircut may not be your best choice.
Best Low Fade Haircut Styles
The clean, fresh, low fade cut can be paired with many trendy male hairstyles. Popular low fade styles include low bald fade, Low Razor Fade, low taper fade, Low Skin Fade and Low Fade Undercut. If you’re struggling for inspiration, we suggest you try these low fade styles first.
Top 30 Low Fade Haircuts For Men in 2021
30. Low Skin Fade With Buzz Cut And Shape Up
29. Mens Slicked Back Low Fade
28. Pompadour With Low Fade
27. Layers In Pompadour And Low Bald Fade
26. Low Drop Fade Textured Top
25. Low Fade Haircuts For Black Guys
24. Long Top Low Skin Fade
23. Side Part Low Fade Haircut
22. Mullet Haircut Low Fade
21. Military Low Fade Haircut
20. Mens Short Hairstyles For Thick Wavy Hair
19. Low Taper Fade Haircut
18. Low Skin Fade With Twists
17. Low Fade With Curly Hair On Top
16. Low Fade Messy Quiff Haircut
15. Low Fade Haircut For Short Hair
14. Low Fade Comb Over Haircut
13. Low Drop Fade And Side Sweep
12. French Crop Top Low Fade
11. Gentleman Fade Haircut
10. Faux Hawk With Low Fade
9. Drop Fade With Waves + Long Goatee Beard
8. Curly Hair Fade White Guy
7. Men’s Haircut Disconnected Fade For A Trendy Look
6. Slick Back Undercut Low Fade
5. Brushed Up Fringe With Low Bald Fade
4. Blue Fohawk And Shaved Hair Design
3. Textured Quiff + Gair Lines Designs + Low Skin Fade
2. Short Curly Hair With Low Fade
1. Low Skin Fade With Spiky Hair