Over the years, men’s side part has been developing, from Don Draper’s iconic side part hairstyle to David Beckham’s traditional hard part haircut. This style may be one of the most classic male hairstyles so far. It is also called the businessman hairstyle or the gentleman hairstyle. It shows us how to look as elegant and decent as possible in a business environment.
The side part style has withstood the test of time, it is a delicate and timeless hairstyle. The reason we like the side part hairstyle is its versatility, easy to cut and manage. The side part haircut is very suitable for all kinds of working men, whether you are a professional working in an office or a modern man who wants to easily dress up cool, this hairstyle is just as good for formal and casual occasions. No matter if your hair is curly, straight, thin or thick, this stylish style will work well with any hair type.
What is the side part haircut?
For men, the side part hairstyle is timeless and unique. As the name suggests, the side part requires parting the hair on one side of the head, almost like a military hairstyle. This type of hairstyle generally cuts the hair short or fades on both sides, and keeps long, medium or short hair at the top. Some modern side part hairstyles increase the volume of the hairstyle and make the hair on the top of the head look longer.
Some men prefer traditional tailoring, while other trendy men prefer to fade on the sides and back or simply shave the sides clean, so that it looks fresher. Or combine side part haircut with beard to make it more manly.
How to Get the Perfect Side Part?
How to cut and design the side part is completely up to you. Although the classic side part requires a certain length of hair on any part. But modern side part have introduced some characteristics, such as high, medium, and low fade on the sides.
Choose which side of the face you want to put your hair on and talk to your hair stylist.
Once you’ve cut the side part, it’s time to buy some products. The product you need depends on the look you want and hair types. For thick hair, gel may be better. For normal or thin hair, pomade can make the hair shiny and soft.
It doesn’t matter if your hair is straight or curly. The advantage of straight hair is that it is easier to control with a comb.
After bathing, use a hair dryer to dry your hair, and evenly apply the product of your choice to the hair and complete the styling for a neat and textured effect.
If you’re a guy who looking for the best side part haircut, you can check out these different yet unique side part hairstyles for men 2021.
The Best Men’s Side Part Hairstyles
01. Side Part With Curls + Low Fade
02. Short Side Part Haircut With Mid Bald Fade
03. Mid Skin Fade + Side Part Quiff
04. Men’s Wavy Side Part
05. Oval Pompadour Side Part Haircut
06. Comb Over Side Part Fade
07. Classic Side Part Hairstyles For Everyone
08. Mid Length Hair Side Part
09. Side Part For Receding Hairline
10. Haircuts For Thin Hair
11. Casual Disconnected Cut With A Zero Taper
12. Swipe Left Mid Length Hair + Thick Beard
13. Taper Side With Hard Line
14. Hard Part + Wavy Top + Skin Fade
15. Short Side With Long Side Swept
16. Low Temp Fade With Side Part
17. Shaved Side Part Haircut
18. Ivy League Side Part With Low Skin Fade
19. Big Comb Over With Low Bald Fade
20. Long Side Part Bangs
21. Burst Fade Side Part Haircut
22. Parted Haircuts For Round Faces
23. Quiff Haircut + Side Part + Beard Fade
24. Slicked Back Side Part
25. Textured Side Part
26. Hard Part With Pompadour Undercut Hairstyle
27. Mature Men’s Hairstyles
28. Side Part For Thick Hair Boy
29. Disconnect Hairstyle + Line Up + Wavy Top