Beach Men’s Hairstyles don’t need much maintenance. This casual holiday style is very popular among men! What defines a surfer’s style? A brightly colored Hawaiian shirt? Tanning? In fact, it’s all about the hair, under the action of sunlight, wind and seawater, the hair becomes its unique shape. The surfer wave hairstyle perfectly reflects the lifestyle of a beach boy.
Back in the 1950s, you will find that this trendy hairstyle is becoming popular among surfers at a rapid rate. When exposed to the sun for a long time, this unique appearance is easily enviable. However, this is still not enough for a pandemic. Later, this hairstyle began to associate it with the hippie lifestyle in the 1960s and 1970s, leaving behind a rebellious style.
As time goes on, the present is very different from the past. In fact, many of the men dressed in beach style these days are quite wealthy. In a sense, surfer hairdressing is an uninhibited, carefree style. Guys take it from the beach to the city, and it’s perfect for every occasion.
You can choose short, medium, and long surf hairstyles for men, but they’re still cool, messy, wavy, and unkempt style.
To get a long surfer hairstyle, this means you need to keep your hair long, the front hair should be long enough to reach the eyes, and the hair on the sides should be long enough to reach the bottom of the ears.
For men’s mid-length surfer haircuts, your hair needs to be at least 3 inches long, but the longer the hair, the better.
However, if you prefer a short surfer cut, cut the sides short and leave it long at the top. For example, hair on the top can still be styled into textured curls, messy or slicked back wavy hairstyle.
About highlights and waves: Go to a professional colorist and give your hair a sunny highlight. If your hair is straight, you can ask your stylist to give you a perm, or you can pinch your hair at home when it’s blow-dried to achieve the same effect.
If you’re a guy looking for the best beach hairstyle, you can check out these different yet unique surfer hairstyles for men.
30 Best Surfer Hairstyles for Guys
1. Side Swept Hairstyles For Long Hair
2. Shoulder Length Suffer Hairstyles For Guys
3. Man Bun Quick Summer Hairstyles For Long Hair
4. Textured Brush Up
5. Messy Surfer Haircut With Bangs
6. Chin Length Hair + Wavy Middle Part
7. Mid Length Surfer Curly Hair
8. Choppy Surfer Haircut For Men
9. Shorter Length Surfer Hair
10. Sweeping Surfer Haircut
11. Short On Sides Long On Top
12. Small Ponytail Style
13. Surfer Haircut Straight Blonde Hair
14. Thick Short Curls
15. Beach Men’s Wavy Hairstyles
16. Layered Side Swept Hair
17. Textured Messy Surfer Blond Hairstyle
18. Surfer Cut Hairstyle 90s
19. Side Swept Long Surfer Hairstyle
20. Surfer Boy Haircut
21. Blonde Messy Surfer Hair
22. Short Shaggy Surfer Hairstyle
23. Thick Curly Surfer Hair
24. Short Tousled Hair With Beard
25. Short Beach Hair
26. Dark Brown Curly Hair With Highlights
27. Surfer Dude With Messy Curls
28. Undercut Surfer Hairstyle
29. Perfect Beach Style Surfers
30. Simple Surfer Hairstyles Middle Swept Back